The new poll falls into the Desert Island genre of question asking: Which ethnic cuisine would you pick if you could only eat one kind of food?
Yummy or Yucky wants to know . . .
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The near-daily meal diary of one Chicago mother, whose two squalling children deliver the crushing final verdict.
5 comments:
So, how purist are the ethnic food definitions? For example, where does Korean-Chinese fall (i.e. jia jiang myun/noodles in black bean sauce; ggangpponggi/spicy chicken wings), or for that matter, Nonya cuisine (Chinese? Malay?)?
I leave it to you to interpret the categories.
Also, feel free to reveal your vote here! That goes for everybody.
You left out my true favorite: Indian.
UGH! So I did. But can you see me groping toward it at the end of the list? Brazilian? I knew I was missing something.
Post a Comment